November 9, 2010

I had a dream

So I had a dream last night that I was being pursued by this very short woman with blunt bangs who kept trying to stab me. She looked a little like the costume designer from 'The Incredibles' or Rhianna but really super short. She was relentless. She kept coming and coming at me. I woke up and thought she was in my house. I thought 'am I dreaming' 'is there a small woman in my kitchen waiting to stab me'? I eventually got to sleep and in the morning looked up what this dream might mean. Of course it said stuff like 'my character is being questioned, defending myself, feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless, etc, etc' But what is really significant about this dream is that even in my sleep I find interesting things to blog about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment